Talent To Work is a new networking club for 18-25 year olds not yet in full time employment. Membership allows you to meet industry professionals in your field of interest, boost your skills, make connections and build confidence by providing you with high profile networking opportunities.

Talent To Work was set up as a collaboration between Editorial Intelligence & New Deal of the Mind as part of their Future Jobs Fund initiative that put over 500 young people into work in the creative industries. Now that this has finished, we’re currently taking a short hiatus to spend some time looking at ways to continue running Talent To Work.

Only 25% of all jobs are openly advertised. The remaining 75% are often referred to as, the hidden job market. Some jobs considered part of the hidden job market are visible, but only to small, closed subsets of the public (networks). This is why Talent To Work wants to equip you with the skills and opportunities you require to network and make contacts, in order to have access to alternative routes into work.

Partners include BAFTA, The Howard League, Thomson Reuters and the University of the Arts London.

Recent News

  • Click here to read what the Economist says on the importance of Networks
  • Click here to read Talent To Work's Daisy Baldwin's write up of the Newsmaker: Ed Miliband event hosted by Thomson Reuters
  • Click here to read Talent To Work's Sabrina Parmar's write up of her first Talent To Work event
  • Click here to read Roy Greenslade's article on the Talent To Work launch event

 

Editorial Intelligence

Editorial Intelligence (ei) runs a range of events as part of its agenda-setting opinion former network – the eiClub – and works with some of the largest and most innovative brands in business, politics and the non-profit worlds.
Find out more.

New Deal of the Mind

New Deal of the Mind is a coalition of artists entrepreneurs and opinion formers who recognise the economic, social and cultural value of Britain’s creative talent.
Find out more.

Talent to Work

© Editorial Intelligence Ltd. & The Creative Society Do not reproduce without permission.